Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Extra discount -15% if you order right now! Use the code: TODAY
Editors’ Notes about the men’s hooded streetwear jacket windbreaker zipper
The men’s hooded streetwear jacket windbreaker zipper can be pretty appreciated by people who love old school streetwear. MANNAN could say: “What’s a streetwear fashion collection today’s without a little ’90s throwback?” Today who doesn’t love the urban outfit and especially the high street style for Men’s Clothing. Men’s Jackets from this streetwear designer pays attention to detail and it is an understatement to say that. This model is a streetwear fan choice. Stricter dress codes might bar you from wearing it at the office, but it’ll make a great piece for partying.
Other colors: Black Burgundy Yellow
Details & Care
- Clothing Length: Regular
- Style: Hip Hop
- Collar: Turn-down Collar
- Pattern Type: Letter
- Cuff Style: Rib sleeve
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Thickness: Thin
- Type: Regular
- Hooded: Yes
- Sleeve Style: Regular
- Decoration: Spliced
- Material: Polyester
- Detachable Part: None
- Item Type: Outerwear & Coats
- Outerwear Type: Jackets
- Specialty: Color Block Patchwork, Embroid
- Fabric: High Quality Fabric, Comfortable
- Suited: Spring Autumn Winter Outwear, Outdoor Exercise Sport
- Color: Off White, White, Black, Colorful
- Sizes: Comfortable Loose Fit
- Spanish: Chaqueta de hombre con capucha
The men’s hooded streetwear jacket windbreaker zipper is a model of good quality and not expensive. It is sold here at the best price in our urban streetwear online shop.
Size & Fit
1. Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you already own
2. Take all measurements from the outside, with the garment lying flat.
|Size||Chest Width(cm)||Body Length(cm)||Sleeve Length(cm)|
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ORDERING
- Free shipping for orders over 60
- Not 100% satisfied? 100% money back guarantee
- Our amazing cause: we support Street Child United –that change the negative perceptions and treatment of street children everywhere
*Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days of when it is placed. Expect 1-4 weeks for it to arrive. Factors such as delayed logistics and customs clearings may have an impact on the delivery time. Once it is fulfilled, you’ll receive an email with the tracking number so you can keep an eye on its progress.