Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Editors’ Notes about the men’s streetwear vintage windbreaker jacket
The men’s streetwear vintage windbreaker jacket is a streetwear item of near-universal appeal and has a place in every wardrobe no matter personal style. MANNAN has dressed so many musicians it may as well be admitted into the hip-hop Hall of Fame itself. If you like minimalism, you’re on the right page. The latest trend in streetwear fashion makes minimalism one of the best ways to design Men’s. Men’s Jackets from this urban fashion designer will help you have the look with aplomb. This model has a sporty appeal. Made for wearing every day. This item is only for real hip-hop style addict.
Other colors: Blue Red Yellow
Details & Care
- Clothing Length: Regular
- Style: Hip Hop
- Collar: Turn-down Collar
- Pattern Type: Letter
- Cuff Style: Rib sleeve
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Thickness: Thin
- Type: Regular
- Hooded: No
- Sleeve Style: Regular
- Decoration: Spliced
- Material: Polyester
- Detachable Part: None
- Item Type: Outerwear & Coats
- Outerwear Type: Jackets
- Specialty: Color Block Patchwork, Embroid
- Fabric: High Quality Fabric, Comfortable
- Suited: Spring Autumn Winter Outwear, Outdoor Exercise Sport
- Color: Off White, White, Black, Colorful
- Sizes: Comfortable Loose Fit
- Spanish: Chaqueta de hombre con capucha
The men’s streetwear vintage windbreaker jacket is the urban style item of quality and not expensive that any streetwear fans should own. One of the best streetwear item in our urban style online shop, available for your wardrobe.
Size & Fit
1. Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you already own
2. Take all measurements from the outside, with the garment lying flat.
|Size||Chest Width(cm)||Body Length(cm)||Sleeve Length(cm)|
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ORDERING
- Free shipping for orders over 60
- Not 100% satisfied? 100% money back guarantee
- Our amazing cause: we support Street Child United –that change the negative perceptions and treatment of street children everywhere
*Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days of when it is placed. Expect 1-4 weeks for it to arrive. Factors such as delayed logistics and customs clearings may have an impact on the delivery time. Once it is fulfilled, you’ll receive an email with the tracking number so you can keep an eye on its progress.