Men’s vintage sweatshirt pullover color block
Editors’ Notes about the men’s vintage sweatshirt pullover color block
The men’s vintage sweatshirt pullover color block , after spikes in popularity in the ’70s and then again in the ’90s, track streetwear fashion is proof that fashion is a cyclical thing, though this version feels entirely contemporary. Aelfric makes street-inspired items instantly recognizable, that has long been key to its designs. In fact, we think that one of his first acts for this street-inspired fashion collection was to scour the archives and create with minimalist, Men’s Clothing. Men’s Hoodies & Sweatshirts from this designer like to play with the conventions of urban fashion. This model is cut for a comfortable fit and a great style. Incredibly adaptable, Around us, people think it teams particularly well with shades of Black, grey and white.
Other colors: Blue Purple
- Pattern Type: Letter
- Sleeve Style: Regular
- Style: Hip Hop
- Thickness: Standard
- Collar: O-Neck
- Item Type: Pullovers
- Technics: Computer Knitted
- Wool: Standard Wool
- Decoration: Spliced
- Sleeve Length(cm): Full
- Material: Cotton,Acrylic
- Item: Sweaters
- Size: M,L,XL
- Color: Blue,Purple
- Type: pullovers hoodies sweatshirts
- Style: Color Block Patchwork Sweaters Streetwear
- Fashion: Vintage color block pullovers
The men’s vintage sweatshirt pullover color block is an urban fashion item of undeniable quality and recently sold at the best price in our urban streetwear online shop.
1. Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you already own
2. Take all measurements from the outside, with the garment lying flat.
|Size||Cross Shoulder(cm)||Chest Width(cm)||Body Length(cm)||Sleeve Length(cm)|
- Free shipping for orders over 60
- Not 100% satisfied? 100% money back guarantee
- Our amazing cause: we support Street Child United –that change the negative perceptions and treatment of street children everywhere
*Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days of when it is placed. Expect 1-4 weeks for it to arrive. Factors such as delayed logistics and customs clearings may have an impact on the delivery time. Once it is fulfilled, you’ll receive an email with the tracking number so you can keep an eye on its progress.